Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweating My Balls Off....

So, here I am... backstage at the Wolftrap Theatre in Vienna, VA.... Sweating my balls off. I might even get to say 'literally' by the end of the show....we'll have to see.... I hope that doesn't happen cause I really like my balls. (I reference them often when I write, so you know I'm not lying.)

The Wolftrap Theater is an outdoor theater, which basically means, "Sorry bitches, if there is power, there's a show!" I feel sorry for whoever is washing these costumes after tonight's show, cause that shit is going to be revolting! I recently performed at the Miller Outdoor Theatre as Orin Scrivello, DDS in Little Shop of horrors at the Theatre Under the Stars in Houston! It was pretty hot there too, but this is a new level of hot. At least in Houston, there was air conditioning being pumped onto the stage. Here... there is.... NOTHING! Oh... and now we get to put on Heavy WOOL inmate costumes and JUMP... MOTHA-FUCKIN'... ROPE!!!! Yes... JUMP ROPE! so basically... this blog post is a giant rant about how fucking hot it is during today's show.

What does this blog have to do with working toward my next gig???? I DONT FUCKING KNOW! But I know it is hot... and my balls have sagged so much that I thought I stepped in gum... but it was just my scrotum sticking out my pant leg and resting on the side of my shoe!

Enjoy that picture!

Love and sweaty ball and taints!

Ven

1 comment:

cnv said...

be glad you aren't tapping!
missing you!