Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Day on Tour with Legally Blonde

I know there will be no time later in the day to write, so I am taking just a few moments now... before the matinee of our last day of the first national tour of Legally Blonde the Musical.

I sit here fighting back tears as the thought of my final two performances floats through my head. I have been in this company for two years... and during those two years, I have had the opportunity to work with some of the most inspiring people of my career to date. I know in my heart, that because of this show and the people involved, I am leaving a better person.... a better actor, a better artist, a better friend, a better employee..... just better. I have been changed. I have grown. I have learned. I have loved. I have cried. I have laughed. I have been high. I have sung. I have danced. I have carried. I have been carried. I have cared. I have been cared for. I have trusted. I have believed. I have tried. I have learned. I have been challenged. I have been released. I have opened. I have awaken. I have been.... and because of this experience, I will Be.

Thank you to everyone who has been involved in this journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart... and soul.

Natalie Joy Johnson.... I can't find the words. Only love. Because of you.... (insert all the good things that will happen to me in the future.)


Goodbye Legally Blonde.

Hello everything new. Here I come.

Ven Daniel

No comments: